Ajax Login TitleClose
I am a returning customer
Ajax Login TitleClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Organic myMerino wool comforter ''Sleep & Beyond''
- Brand: Éco & Éco
- Product Code: 122
- Availability: Call Us
myMerino wool comforter ''Sleep & Beyond''
- Perfect for all-year round comfort.
- Encased in certified organic cotton sateen fabric, 400TC.
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- Comes in eco friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- 5 year warranty.
- Is looking for a long term investment in their quality of sleep and overall health.
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS).
- Has allergies to down/feathers/polyester fibers and is looking for a healthier alternative choice.
- Is looking for an eco friendly year-round comforter.
- Best of our collection, as this unique comforter engulfs and surrounds you in relaxation and pleasure, myMerino Comforter aids falling asleep more quickly than being surrounded by synthetic bedding. The maintaining of a lower heart rate, as well, is a valued health benefit.
- myMerino Comforter means superior and healthy sleep.
- The breathability of the wool fiber in the myMerino Comforter insures a dry, soothing sleep environment resulting in less tossing and turning.
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature quicker and stays there for longer.
- Has been scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation.
- Lasts for many years with proper care. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding.
Size: Crib 35x53in (89 x 135cm)
Wool fill: 1.5 lbs., 15 oz. /sq. yd. (680 grams)
Size: Twin 66x86in (167 x 218cm)
Wool fill: 4 lbs. of merino wool, 15 oz. /sq. yd.; (1.81 kg)
Size: Full/Queen 86x86in (218 x 218cm)
Wool fill: 4.5 lbs. of merino wool, 15 oz. /sq. yd.; (2 kg)
Size: King 100x86in (254 x 218cm)
Wool fill: 5.5 lbs. of merino wool, 15 oz. /sq. yd. (2.5 kg)
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Merino Wool
The sweet smell of merino wool assures you are receiving the true organic merino wool product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
- 1st choice: Use washable cover.
- 2nd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.
- 3rd choice: Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely.
- 4th choice: eco friendly dry cleaning on short cycle and limited moisture.
Organic cotton Duvet cover available