Ajax Login TitleClose
I am a returning customer
Ajax Login TitleClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
For deliveries by mail, the receiving date cannot be precise. You will be given a tracking number making it possible for you to follow up on your delivery. Please be advised that transport costs can be modified because of variations regarding the address where the package is delivered, its weight and size. We will inform you of any variations to the cost of your delivery before confirming the transaction.
Thank you and have a good night!
- For hygienic reasons - there cannot be any refunds or exchange on mattresses or linen articles that have been unwrapped.
- In the event that the customer cancels the present purchase contract, and this before delivery date has been set, a 20% penalty for the total amount of the sale could be charged for the return to inventory and costs incurred.
- There is a 20% restock fees, when undamaged merchandise is returned.
- There is a $45 charge if a non-defective merchandise is returned or if a client is not present at the scheduled delivery date and time.
- The customer must purchase, at the same time as the mattress, a waterproof and anti bed bugs mattress cover as a preventive and hygiene measure.
- The customer must keep the mattress a minimum of 60 days, because an adaptation period is necessary to get used to a new mattress.
- This warranty comfort plan can be applied within 90 to 180 days depending of the protection plan, and enables the customer to exchange the mattress or ensemble ONCE for a different model equivalent in price or at a higher price after paying the difference. No refunds.
- The mattress must be installed following the manufacturer specifications. A central support structure is mandatory for all mattresses size Queen and King.
- In the event of an exchange, the customer must return the mattress in its original package, undamaged and clean. If the mattress is soiled or damaged, the comfort warranty is automatically canceled.
- The comfort warranty applies from the delivery date.
- Transport charges will apply.
- In the case of a gift with purchase, the gift must be returned unused in its original package, unless the customer will be charged
- If the customer is struggling with a bed bugs infestation or had one in the last 3 months, the 180 nights warranty comfort plan will be canceled for hygienic reason
- Au Marché du Lit reserves the right to cancel any comfort warranty plan at all times, without prior notice. The comfort warranty does not apply to: adjustable beds, organic mattresses, special orders, custom made mattresses, demos, liquidation or models sold as is.
- The Au Marché du Lit delivery team can make unconventional deliveries if requested by the customer but additional costs may apply. The delivery team will obviously take the necessary security measures, however as there are additional risks to consider, Au Marché du lit cannot be held responsible of any damage that could be caused to the customer’s home or the delivered merchandise.